A wedding is the most precious day for any bride or groom. Their life takes a new road from that day onwards. And it’s only obvious to want a perfect and delicious wedding. But as we all know, with all the relatives besides the bride and groom, their own wishes tend to matter less. But Destination wedding prevents that from happening. Here I give you some fantastic reasons to have a destination wedding.
- You’ll have the uniqueness everyone want- Almost every couple want their wedding to be unique but fewer than 20 percent of them have destination wedding which gives you the bonus that you won’t have to choose from the same old hometown spots all your friends have booked.
- You will spend less on decorations- With a destination wedding in a stunning environment; your chosen location supplies the theme, from traditional to fancy modern day weddings. And when you choose an amazing location, it doesn’t take much to decorate it. Choose a silent riverside, a mountain range, a graceful boat, a blooming garden or an amazingly carved historical place/temple, and you’ll be more than covered with a few simple flowers and stuff.
- You can get married anywhere- A destination wedding is defined as marrying at least 200 km from where the bride and groom currently live. So imagine the options that definition opens up for you — the world really is a vast and wonderful place.
- Have pleasant time with your loved ones- The standard wedding lasts for a few hours, and the bride and groom spend most of that time running around, trying to make things perfect. A destination wedding spans a minimum of three days — which means that you’ve finally gotten your nearest and dearest together on your best day and you can actually spend quality time with them to make beautiful memories.
- Make it a Once-in-a-Lifetime get-together- At a typical wedding, you’re on the run, meeting and greeting. Destination weddings are on vacation time. You’re usually reach a few days early to look after the arrangements, so by the time your wedding celebrations start, you’ve had two to three days of fun with family and friends.
- A great reason to avoid unwanted guests- The very nature of destination weddings is that they require
- Hotel stays
All of which takes a lot of money. This gives you the perfect reason to cut down on undesirable guests and enjoy your day to the fullest and with your closest.
- Destination wedding’s easier to plan- Many resorts offer great location and free planning to couples, no matter how big your guest list is. Also we get an abundance of packages that makes things simple while still giving options for customization. Or else we can always turn to an independent wedding planner working nearby the location chosen, which will make things easier and save us a whole lot of money in that matter.
If you gonna marry soon, then you have more than enough reasons to choose destination wedding and we suggest the best destination wedding planner for you. Yes! It’s New Rankawat Tent House indeed. Log on to www.newrankawat.com and make sure your wedding experience stays with you all your life pleasing you.